Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:21:38 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Building multilib musl?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 11:56:22PM +0900, Masanori Ogino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can we build musl for a multilib environment? I could not find
> multilib configuration, so I guess we need to build musl for each
> configuration to accomplish. Is it correct?

Yes, but it's designed so that you can easily host them all on the
same system. For dynamic linking, the dynamic linker for each has a
different name and reads a different path config file (matching its
name) from /etc, so you just need to install your libs to separate
paths. For static linking it's all just a matter of how you do your
build environment since the libs don't even need to be present at
runtime.