Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:12:17 -0700
From: "Zhao, Weiming" <weimingz@...eaurora.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: build musl for armv7m

I haven't did a full test as the functions I modified are not actually
being used.

It is a bare-metal environment, using clang to compile.

Main flags are -mcpu=cortex-m3 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections
-mno-unaligned-access

Could you please let me know the gas option?

Thanks,

Weiing

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation