Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 10:25:29 +1000
From: Patrick Oppenlander <pattyo.lists@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl-cross-make can now install kernel headers

On 14/05/16 15:40, Rich Felker wrote:
> I've updated the musl-cross-make toolchain build system to support
> fetching kernel sources and installing the kernel headers for the
> target. This should make it easier to use the resulting toolchains
> for building things like toybox, busybox, strace, etc. that need
> kernel headers, and for using them with buildroot. As usual the repo
> is here:

Thanks!

I created a pull request on github with a few small patches:

* Support v2.6 kernel headers
   * Path at kernel.org doesn't have ".x" for kernels 2.6 and before
   * v2.6 makefiles expect the header install path to exist

* Clean linux-* with make clean

I also included my rebased gcc 5.3.0 patches.

		Patrick