Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 01:02:33 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: Jaydeep Patil <Jaydeep.Patil@...tec.com>
Cc: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS64 N32 port

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 04:44:41AM +0000, Jaydeep Patil wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> Could you please find some time to review this?

I'm at ELC now and haven't yet had a good chance to look over it in
detail, but I just looked at it as a diff against the mips64 tree and
it looks mostly okay. There are a few things that changed from nsz's
bits cleanups, and the mips r6 patch I committed, that should also be
applied to n32. I can make those changes myself if you like but I
probably won't get to it until Friday or later (my flight gets back
Thursday night); if you'd rather submit an updated patch that's fine
too.

Rich