Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:21:46 +0900
From: Masanori Ogino <masanori.ogino@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: recvmsg/sendmsg broken on mips64

Hello,

> okay. but musl is a library used with linux only. so if linux uses size_t,
> then musl must use the same abi.
> otherwise musl wont work with unimportant programs like "ip" for 64 bit
> targets (havent checked x64 yet)

I have a x86_64 box with musl and iproute2 seems to work with current
(padded) definition.

You said the code is broken. How/when is it broken?
Could you give me a test code for the problem? Then, I can test that
on my x86_64 box.

(well, of course it may fail if the test code declares the structs
independently, but then the test *is* broken whether the definition is
standard-conformant or not.)

--
Masanori Ogino