Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:22:52 +0200
From: John Found <johnfound@...32.info>
To: musl mainling list <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Memory management, how to protect some address space.

I am using 32bit MUSL for some of my projects, together with SQLite library compiled with MUSL as well.

While running on 64 bit Linux, it sometimes allocates memory on addresses above 0xc0000000.
But in my application this area (up to the end of the 4GB addressing space) is reserved for special purposes and should never be allocated.

How to make MUSL to work this way?
Should I recompile MUSL (other libraries) with such option or maybe there is some run-time way to make the same thing?

Best Regards.

--
http://fresh.flatassembler.net
http://asm32.info