Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 18:31:30 +0000
From: Hesham Almatary <heshamelmatary@...il.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com, lowrisc-dev@...ts.lowrisc.org
Subject: Re: [lowrisc-dev] musl risc-v port & gsoc - resources & ideas

Hi Rich,

Thanks for this detailed e-mail. It's worth mentioning that during my
last GSoC project that ported seL4 to RISC-V, I had to add RISC-V
support to the muslc library [1] (only 32-bit, imitating the or1k
port). It was mainly useful for userspace tasks, and works pretty
well.

I thought this might be a good starting point for anyone who might
work on this project. We can work to get this local code upstream if
that makes sense.

[1] https://github.com/heshamelmatary/musllibc

Best,
Hesham