Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:26:27 +0200
From: John Found <johnfound@...32.info>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Problem with musl-gcc script. Is it bad installation?

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 00:07:55 +1100
James B <jamesbond3142@...il.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 09:30:01 +0200
> John Found <johnfound@...32.info> wrote:
>

> > After fixing the hardcoded parts with my hardcoded one, this spec file works great,
> > at least for sqlite library with its configure script.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> Glad it that it works.
>
> James

:) If someone is interested, I use sqlite3 library, together with assembly language written
32 bit CGI scripts on 64 bit Linux Apache server, *without* installed 32 bit libraries. :)

I am writing web forum engine this way.
You can see the progress at http://board.asm32.info (for now it is almost nothing, but works. :D)

BTW, I am using the dynamic loader in a form of: "./ld-musl-i386.so" in my executables, because on the web server I don't have access to the system directories.

Best Regards

--
http://fresh.flatassembler.net
http://asm32.info