Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:08:59 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Search domains support committed

I just got around to the resolv.conf parser refactoring needed to
implement search domains as discussed before, and hooked up the
details to make them work. If you're interested in this feature please
give it a try and report any problems.

Support was added in this commit:

http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/commit/?id=3d6e2e477ced37fd328870f018950b283cb7293c

but it wasn't actually working right due to an uninitialized variable
bug that was fixed in the next commit. I would recommend using the
following or later to try it:

http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/commit/?id=1563587b45a39512df9b5810dcc5961d4d21a910