Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:17:36 -0500
From: N Jain <jain61@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com, Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
Subject: Re: MUSL issue while loading C++ lib

> > this looks ok too
>
> > i think the musl linker should be able to deal with this :P

Do you mean linking using "g++" is not right way ? I am trying to find out
if I could use "ld" directly but not sure what options to use and how to
pass libs.
I am using below commands to compile and link

gcc -c  a.c -o bin/a.o
g++ -c acpp.cpp -o bin/acpp.o

g++   bin/a.o bin/acpp.o  -o a.elf

While reading about the difference between ld and g++ linking I found g++
uses ld itself.
Am I missing something ?

Thanks,
NJ