Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:17:48 +0000
From: Wink Saville <wink@...ille.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Curious about musl website

I'm looking for a libc for linux and ran across musl and I'm curious about
the development. I initially looked at the website
<http://www.etalabs.net/musl/> the download page
<http://www.etalabs.net/musl/download.html> indicates the last release was
v0.9.6 in 2012 leaving me with the impression the project was stagnant.

But, as you all know the latest release is v1.1.12 from Oct 2015! And
further more when looking at the source code logs
<http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/log/> and the mailing list archives
<http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/> the project is definitely in active
development.

So, why is the website gone stale?

If you'd like I'd be glad to spend a few minutes updating that page showing
the latest releases and a link to the releases page
<http://www.musl-libc.org/releases/>, for older releases.

-- Wink

Content of type "text/html" skipped