Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 23:40:48 +0000
From: Petr Hosek <phosek@...omium.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Support for out-of-tree build

I'm porting musl to (Portable) Native Client. One of the requirements we
have is out-tree-build; I've found an older patch from Szabolcs Nagy so
I've decided to rebase it on top of master, clean and finish it. It seems
to be working fine with the current master with all different
configurations. I'd be happy to make any changes necessary to have it
landed, please let me know if you have any comments.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

View attachment "suport-out-of-tree-build.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (9317 bytes)