Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:00:50 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Dropping 1.0.x series

As announced several times in the past, my intent is not to support
the musl 1.0.x series past the end of 2015. While there have not been
any serious security issues found since 1.0.5, there are many known
bugs, and I strongly encourage migration to the 1.1.x series.

If you're using the 1.0.x series and can't migrate, but do need
further bug fixes or features backported, I know there are a lot of
well-qualified people in the musl community who could do this as
private consulting.