Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:50:54 +0200
From: Tastky <tastky@...il.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: nfs-utils broken with musl: "select: Bad file descriptor"

Just checked with said include and everything recompiled. Unfortunately
the same error persists.

Running OpenWrt's command
/usr/sbin/rpc.statd -p 32778 -o 32779 -F
manually (following the script's prior steps, ofc) results in a loop of:

sm-notify: Version 1.3.2 starting
sm-notify: Already notifying clients; Exiting

With strace: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9ypUbmsp