Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 01:10:23 +0200
From: "piranna@...il.com" <piranna@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Link problems with static node-canvas

> have you verified that
> Release/obj.target/static/jpeg.a
> Release/obj.target/static/freetype.a
> have the missing symbols?
> (eg using nm)

I have checked them with nm -u and they are defined, although as
"undefined"... What does this means? The output tell they are
"undefined" in the .o file that is defining them... :-/

P.D.: sorry for so much questions, this things are totally new to me... :-(

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux

View attachment "freetype_nm.txt" of type "text/plain" (19196 bytes)

View attachment "jpeg_nm.txt" of type "text/plain" (7556 bytes)