Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:09:58 +0000
From: Arjen Roodselaar <arjen@...com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Trouble compiling musl for MIPS softfloat

Passing -Wa,-msoft-float to the assembler works like a charm. Reading your
reply I realized I had been looking for a way to pass this on to the
assembler but did not realize I should just pass that same flag. I guess
it was a long day yesterday. Thank you for the quick reply on this!

1.1.9 indeed produces a few of those warnings mentioned so for now I will
continue with 1.1.8. Rich, should I open an issue somewhere to make sure
this gets looked in to?