Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 21:42:18 +0200
From: Laurent Bercot <ska-dietlibc@...rnet.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Missing functions for linux perf

  Hi,
  I'm trying to compile Linux's "perf" tool with musl. Barring
a few truckloads of warnings regarding redefined symbols in
kernel headers, I managed to get the core source files compiled,
but there are errors at link time - the following functions are
undefined:

  pthread_attr_setaffinity_np
  sched_getcpu

  Sure, those are glibc extensions, but would it be possible to
have them in musl, or is there a good reason not to ?

  Thanks,

--
  Laurent