Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:21:35 +0200
From: Harald Becker <ralda@....de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Security advisory for musl libc - stack-based buffer
 overflow in ipv6 literal parsing [CVE-2015-1817]

Hi Kurt !

On 20.04.2015 16:14, Kurt H Maier wrote:
> Quoting Harald Becker <ralda@....de>:
>> The problem is, it's not my software, it is the mail relay of my
>> provider, which rejects accepting mail for "libc.org". I don't see any
>> possibility to let them change the address lookup in their qmail system.
>
> I'm not ascribing blame; I said "your software" as a shorthand for
> "the software involved in transporting your email."  Sorry for any
> confusion there.

Yes. Excuse my bad English.

I just wanted to state clear, this is not on my opportunity to change
anything (as Rich stated), as it's the providers mail relay, failing. I
know you didn't meant my "personal" software.

Thanks for your help.

Harald