Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 14:50:25 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: nsz libc-test

* DELOGET, Emmanuel <emmanuel.deloget@....com> [2015-03-26 13:15:27 +0000]:
> Le mercredi 25 mars 2015 à 23:59 +0100, Szabolcs Nagy a écrit :
> > * stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com> [2015-03-25 16:37:10 -0400]:
> > > hey i was trying to clone the libc test files from git://
> > > nsz.repo.hu:45100/repo/libc-test but im getting a timeout. is that the
> > > right address? I was running "git clone git://
> >
> > works from here, but that's not a very reliable server,
> > so the project is mirrored at repo.or.cz:
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/libc-test.git
> > there are various git clone options there
>
> I'm interested as well, and having tests like these for a libc is a good
> thing. Would you mind setting up a github repo ? (or any other similar
> solution) That would enable some of us to propose some evolutions or
> corrections here and there.

you are welcome to mirror the repo on github

you can propose changes on this mailing list i think

(the current repo was supposed to be a temporary place,
it is a server under my control, i don't use github or any
other us based hosting service since one of my projects got
deleted from sourceforge by a dmca takedown request)