Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:52:28 +0000
From: Neil Henning <misc@...kborn.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Patch to allow configure out-with source directory

So I'm building musl as an ExternalProject from cmake - this problem
solves the issue that the working directory from which the configure
inside musl is called is different from the musl source directory. This
allows the configure script to be called from an arbitrary path, and
create the config.mak file in a separate folder to the musl source
folder (but you are correct in that the remainder of the build still
takes place within the musl source dir).

-Neil.