Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:40:26 +1100
From: James Taylor <james@...ylor.id.au>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Query: does musl have a define __musl__ or such?

On 05/03/15 09:20, Neil Henning wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I'm looking for a macro that I can ifdef on when I need to ban some libs
> from using non-standard c functions.
>
> Something like;
>
> #ifndef __musl__
> // ...
> #endif
>
> Can't find anything at present, am I missing something?
>
> -Neil.

The best way is to make musl the else case, and also read
http://wiki.musl-libc.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_why_is_there_no_MUSL_macro_.3F for
reasoning on not having the __MUSL__ macro, other than it causing people
to go nuts on conditionals and create more of a debugging nightmare ;)

Regards,
--
James Taylor
Keybase (https://keybase.io/jamestr)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (474 bytes)