Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 23:17:12 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Call for ideas for future musl-related talks

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:04:32AM -0500, Rich Felker wrote:
> After having done a couple conference talks already at Ohio LinuxFest
> 2013 and 2014, I'm considering pursuing more conferences, but I'm not
> sure what topics/framing would be most interesting and effective at
> getting more people interested in musl. If there's anything special
> you'd like to hear me give a talk on, or think would be constructive
> to the project, reply and let me know.

I wasn't aware until today, but Embedded Linux Conference 2015 will be
taking place this March in San Jose, CA and the deadline for proposals
is next week. I'm not sure if I'll be able to come up with a proposal
for it or get funding for travel, but even if I don't I think this
might be a nice opportunity for others with musl-based embedded
projects. Details are at:

http://free-electrons.com/blog/elc-2015-cfp/
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/program/cfp