Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:04:16 -0500
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: dynamic compile issue

I have no reason to believe this is a musl issue but seeing that your in
the business of building a libc i was hoping someone could give me a
pointer or something to assist.

I have a pure musl libc chroot and when compiling static it links/works
fine. im now on my 2nd-3rd gen applications being compiled in the chroot
alone. when i go to do a dynamic compile however it always wants to link to
ld-linux.so.2.  I do not have any kind of scripts or anything running in
the chroot yet and im sure that this is caused by me but i just dont know
where or what to look for?  there is no ldconfig installed or running which
was mentioned as a possible issue referring to the wrong libs.

I greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

thanks,
stephen

Content of type "text/html" skipped