Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 22:35:55 +0800
From: 黄建忠 <jianzhong.huang@...oft.com.cn>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Subject: [Anouncement]First pre-alpha release of a Musl and Clang/libc++ based
 distribution.

Hi, all,
I am glade to release the pre-alpha version of 'OS E'(Aka, Elsa OS), a
Musl Libc and clang/libc++ based distribution.
I know there are already too much distributions, but this one is a
little bit different from others.

At least, patches and configuration flags may be useful for
others.(currently, you had to download src.rpm and extract it.)

Features:
Musl libc based.
User land built with clang/libc++ completely.
Adopt rpm/apt-rpm as package manager.
Full gnome-3.14 had been enabled.(also included openbox, enlightenment,
etc.).
Important libraries and tools had been provided in extra
repos.(Qt5/QtCreator/wxWidget/wxPython/SDL/SDL2/Qemu/Mono/NodeJS/OpenJDK/classpath/jamvm/,
etc.)

Thanks to Musl project, It's a stable and feature-complete(almost,
expect locale)  C library implementation.
Thanks to Rich and other fellows in this mail list.
Thanks to Alpine Linux, a lot of patches is token from it.

If you had any concern to adopt Musl in your project, please dig into
the repos and find out how many open source projects already work very
well with musl libc.

--
Huang JianZhong