Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:37:22 -0400
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: converting gcc from glibc to musl

Im having a really hard time getting this working correctly. Long story
short i have probobly made every mistake possible but now i have a system
with busybox, make, bash, musl (no wrapper) 3.2 headers (using 3.2 debian
kernel) and a patched binutils-2.24 and gcc-4.6.4 (with math libs)

I compile everything static and use the musl-gcc wrapper installed on by
host system to compile binutils and gcc. everything runs in the target
system but i get a error when running configure that talks about the a.out
file is not executable and gcc cannot compile programs (it does make the
a.out file though it just cant run)

would this be an issue with my headers/libs or binutils/gcc ?

The end goal here is to create the most vanilla system possible that can
dynamically use musl. albiet ive chosen some rather un-vanilla programs for
the base.

Content of type "text/html" skipped