Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 22:38:48 -0400
From: Alain Toussaint <alain.toussaint@...urivm.ca>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Time for a bug tracker?

I haven't commented much here but at SAP (Montreal Labs where I work), we
use Jira but I agree it's a heavyweight framework which is probably too
much for the requirement you posted (it meet our needs) but I have 4 hours
free Sunday so I'll look up for a good bug reporting system. I also plan to
be more involved wrt musl in a year but in the meantime, I will strive to
give more time to musl before that.

Alain

--
High confidence was slightly more associated with an incorrect response.

source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1279512/

Content of type "text/html" skipped