Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 14:06:29 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: In-progress stuff, week of Sept 1

On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 09:40:06PM +0400, Alexander Monakov wrote:
> OK, thanks for explaining your perspective.  Should a corresponding bug be
> filed with glibc (should that wait until we land a full-blown cancellation
> point test in libc-test?) ?

I'm not sure. glibc has major, systemic problems with their
implementation of cancellation, but there's finally an interest in
fixing them. Probably the question is whether piling on more
cancellation related bug reports would fuel interest in working on
solving the problem, or fuel frustration. And I'm really not sure.