Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 20:45:45 +0400 (MSK)
From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov@...ras.ru>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New static analysis results

Hello,

I'm happy to report a few new results from running static code analysis on
musl (from a tool developed where I work).

ctime.c:5
    localtime(t) may return NULL, but that will cause UB in asctime

regexec.c:253
    "return REG_NOMATCH;" in GET_NEXT_WCHAR leaks memory allocated for 'buf'

lookup_serv.c:55
getnameinfo.c:99
    pointless "if (!p) continue;" when "if (!*p) continue;" was probably
    intended

fpathconf.c
    off-by-one error in range check (if (name >= sizeof ...))

Alexander