Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 23:20:32 +0800
From: Рысь <lynx@...server.ru>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: libc.so segfaults on mips

4 сентября 2014 г. 22:57:01 KRAT, Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org> пишет:

>This output looks incomplete. MIPS readelf -a output should end with a
>large section that starts with:
>
>Primary GOT:
> Canonical gp value: 000b2f90
>
>followed by
>
> Local entries:
>
> Global entries:
>
>This is where I would be able to tell if something is wrong. Do you
>perhaps have an ancient version of readelf? If you're using the native
>one that came with your mips toolchain, try the host readelf instead
>from a normal system.
>
>Rich

Yes, it is. The host one is same and generates same output. Had to download file to another machine with binutils 2.21, it is attached. (Or if you want to play with it, here is a compiled libc.so: http://lynxlynx.tk/lynx/libc.so)
Download attachment "libc.so.relf.gz" of type "application/x-gzip" (71736 bytes)