Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:46:47 -0700
From: Bryan Hundven <bryanhundven@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [GCC] upstream support

Hello list,

I work on the crosstool-ng project and have been working on
integrating musl-libc support.
One problem I have in that process is handling the burden of the
feature patches to gcc to support musl-libc.

I've spoke with Rich and a number of people on the #musl irc channel
on freenode.net, and I've made an effort to figure out what needs to
be done to get musl support upstream in gcc.

With that, I've applied for an assignment from the fsf, and I need any
of the contributors of the patches to get in contact with me.
I need the contributors to also sign an assignment with the fsf. I
will be sending a separate email to the contributors with the
questionnaire that the fsf has requested that I send. I will forward
them to the fsf, and the contributors will be added to the assignment
so they will be recorded as contributors to the patch set to support
musl-libc in gcc.

I have a list of committers from the musl-gcc-patches here:
https://bitbucket.org/GregorR/musl-gcc-patches
I have a fork of that repository, with a new branch to start work
against the gcc master branch here:
https://bitbucket.org/bhundven/musl-gcc-patches/src

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback.

Cheers,

-Bryan