Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:59:57 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Remaining roadmap targets for 1.1.3

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:40:32AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> Here are the not-yet-done primary targets from the roadmap:
>
> - Resolver: IDN and result sorting.
> - Overhaul of if_nameindex and getifaddrs.
> - Merging fmtmsg. (I have reviewed it now though.)
v3 has been sent.

> - Merging ports. (Probably not going to happen in this cycle.)
Which ones? Aarch64, I'm guessing?

> And secondary ones:
>
> - Promoting x32 and sh from experimental.
> - Deduplicating header bits.
> - Private futex.
>
> And old items from the post-1.1.1 plans thread:
> - max_align_t
> - __xmknod and __sysv_signal patch (ABI compat)
> - sysconf(_SC_LINE_MAX) issue
> - errc-family functions
See [RFC] [v2] Implement errc/warnc family of functions
from June 13.
(summary: it may not be needed after all, but here's a patch that
makes vwarn() call vwarnc(). )
> - error.h
> - reallocarray
> - explicit_bzero
I lost track of whether those would be included or not...

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham

PS: When I send a revision of a patch, should I send it to the same
thread or start a new one?