Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:33:25 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Post-1.1.1 plans

A few things I want to work on either adding or making decisions
about, aside from the existing roadmap items:

- Stuff left in the "Open issues at end of April" thread:
  - Renaming _start in dynamic linker (annoying for debugging)
  - Resolving max_align_t issue and adding it
  - Pending __xmknod and __sysv_signal patch (ABI compat)
  - Pending fmtmsg patch (probably ok as-is)
  - Adding recvmmsg/sendmmsg (waiting on Timo, I think)
  - The if_nameindex/getifaddrs issue
- LINE_MAX vs sysconf(_SC_LINE_MAX) issue
- Proposed errc/etc. addition to err.h
- And error.h?
- Whether to add default timezone from /etc?
- reallocarray and explicit_bzero request

There may be other open things I'm missing; let me know if you have a
request that doesn't appear above.