Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:37:13 -0500
From: Richard Pennington <rich@...nware.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Bare metal progress and an oddity.

As part of my quixotic quest to run musl on ARM bare metal I've started
to handle interrupts and an ARM timer to implement the clock_* functions
to prepare for pre-emptive scheduling of pthread_create'd threads. The
current sources are here:
http://ellcc.org/viewvc/svn/ellcc/trunk/baremetal/arm/

An oddity: If I use printf() to print out values in an interrupt handler
it sort of works. The format string prints perfectly, but it seems that
the va_arg values are getting messed up. The stack is large enough, fp
and sp are sane. Am I missing something in pop_arg() that is causing
this? Come to think of it, do I have to insure a certain stack
alignment, for example? Most of the messed up values are "long long".

Any thoughts appreciated.

-Rich

Content of type "text/html" skipped