Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:07:59 +0200
From: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx@...nadk.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: automatic musl-test

Hi musl hackers,

I finished up my first version of the replacement for
musl-test-framework. It is more general and can be used to test
other software than musl-libc. You can get it here:
http://www.openadk.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=adk-test-framework.git;a=summary
( git clone git://openadk.org/git/adk-test-framework )

A report generated from today, is here:
http://openadk.org/musl-test/

There is only sh4/sh4eb tests missing, I am still fighting
with a size limitation of the initramfs when using
qemu-system-sh4{,eb}.

Have fun,
        Waldemar