Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 12:06:36 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: git repos back online

When moving the websites and git infrastructure to the new server for
the 1.0 release, I failed to copy all of the git repos except musl
itself, so libc-bench, the old libc-testsuite, mini-lkh, uuterm, and
noxcuse were all inaccessible for the past couple weeks. I've just put
them back up now. Please let me know if anything seems wrong with
them. Either of the following urls works:

http://git.etalabs.net
http://git.musl-libc.org

The former is preferred/canonical for the non-musl repos while the
latter is preferred for musl itself. At some point I might separate
the cgit interfaces into two separate vhosts but for now they both
point to the same place and all repos are accessible from either.