Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:32:42 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Arm AArch64 port - search for interested people

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:22:22PM -0500, Strake wrote:
> On 11/09/2013, Bortis Kevin <Kevin.Bortis@....ch> wrote:
> > Is someone interessted to help out with a musl ARM Aarch64 port? I got
> > the message, that I will receive a dev board Q2/2014 for a new project,
> > so I hope to have a working musl toolchain by then :)
>
> I am interested. I shall ask an AMD A-series dev board sample when
> available. I can likely start hacking this significantly next term,
> from May. Is the status at
> http://wiki.musl-libc.org/wiki/Porting/AArch64 accurate now?

I haven't followed efforts to port to aarch64, so I can't answer
whether it's accurate. I just spent a few minutes looking at the
partial port linker from the wiki
(https://github.com/wermut/musl-aarch64) and it looks like a good bit
of the work has been done and it might be fairly easy to finish it up.
Either way, it would be great to have someone working on it again!