Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:53:09 +0100
From: Martin Lucina <martin@...ina.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: LMDB test failures under musl on mips

nsz@...t70.net said:
> no, i think strace does not help here
> (at least i didnt see anything obvious)

Same here.

> i don't quite understand the nondeterministic behaviour

Me neither :/ Something to do with magic memory accesses, most likely. I've
gotten in touch with the author via the openldap lists and we are looking
into it.

I built a toolchain for mips-unknown-linux-gnu, using GCC 4.8.1
(crosstool-NG 1.19.0) and configured with eglibc 2.17. mtest still fails
with the same symptoms - so it looks like we can rule out musl as a cause
for the time being.

Will follow up once I have more information.

Thanks for your help,

Martin