Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:21:30 +0100
From: John Spencer <maillist-musl@...fooze.de>
To:  musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Pending patches/issues before 0.9.15 release?

Rich Felker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know the next release is behind schedule, and I'm trying to get it
> ready soon. Please let me know any pending patches or issues that
> haven't been addressed which I should review/commit before release.
> Below are some I'm already aware of.

Since the release is way overdue, i personally would prefer if we only
deal with bugfixes and postpone any additions till 1.0 (or maybe add
some of them to an additional 0.9.16 release), so we can get the release
out ASAP.

so the only things that would qualify are:

- fix putgrent (missing newline, error handling)
- dn_expand fix