Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:16:09 +0100
From: Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Feature request: stdatomic.h and threads.h

Jens, I know your P99 :) I even have to mention it, but you were faster.

I was convinced that the work on this are much more advanced, but it
seems that we have to wait for gcc-4.9:

2013/11/21 Jens Gustedt <jens.gustedt@...ia.fr>:

> Also, I discovered recently that icc now has full support for
> atomic.h, so definitively this is something that will see increased
> use in a relatively near future.
>
> Jens

btw. I changed glibc to musl libc in icc... using symlink or
permanently with hex editor.. +small patches :) It works very well. I
even built a system base in this way (but compiled code is a bit
larger compared to gcc).

thx,
Daniel