Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:36:12 -0600
From: Kyle Sanderson <kyle.leet@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [Feature Request] SHA-1 HMAC

Forgive my ignorance, but would it be possible to include SHA-1 HMAC into
musl? I'm not really sure if there's a list of functionality that's
prohibited from a libc; hopefully this is an acceptable request. I have a
single HMAC key that I use to sign multiple hashes with. I'm using
PolarSSL's implementation at the moment and I'd like to eliminate the
requirement.

Thanks,
Kyle.

Content of type "text/html" skipped