Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:34:53 +0200
From: Paul Schutte <sjpschutte@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Error codes

Hi,

I am trying to compile a program that uses rename.

I get the following error:

error: 'EXDEV' undeclared (first use in this function)

It looks like this is defined in bits/errno.h

My question therefore is whether I should modify the program to include
<errno.h> or should <bits/errno.h> be included by <stdio.h> as standard ?

Regards
Paul

Content of type "text/html" skipped