Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:53:25 +0200
From: Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GLOB_BRACE

2013/9/27 Anthony G. Basile <basile@...nsource.dyc.edu>:
> On 09/26/2013 04:41 PM, Daniel Cegiełka wrote:

> If this is mature enough, I can write a gentoo ebuild for it and put it on
> the gentoo portage tree as a replacement for sysvinit for a musl system.
> Once of the major blocks to a full gentoo stage3 is sysvinit. Also openrc
> doesn't build on musl and its still required for some fundamental gentoo
> pieces, even though it competes with systemd.

Anthony, sysvinit and openrc work with musl. Unfortunately, I think I
lost my old openrc port :/

sysvinit.tar - port based on Gentoo, Owl and musl patches (btw. it's
not ebuild!).

best regards,
Daniel

Download attachment "sysvinit.tar" of type "application/x-tar" (51200 bytes)

Download attachment "sysvinit_build.log" of type "application/octet-stream" (6681 bytes)