Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:21:11 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: termios.h problem (IUTF8)

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 10:15:38PM +0200, Paul Schutte wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> I am wrestling with systemd on Sabotage. I am using musl 0.9.13.
> (The git version is the same regarding this problem)
>
> I get the following error:
>
> src/shared/util.c: In function 'reset_terminal_fd':
> src/shared/util.c:1786:46: error: 'IUTF8' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> src/shared/util.c:1786:46: note: each undeclared identifier is reported
> only once for each function it appears in
>
> I can make it work by doing the following. (Stolen from you mips
> bits/termios.h file)

Yes, I think it's correct. I* is reserved for termios.h so no
namespace protection is needed. However the correct value may vary
per-arch. Go ahead and use this for your own use for now, and I'll
either find the correct values for the other archs or get someone else
to look into it so we can upstream the fix.