Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 14:09:46 +0200
From: "Bortis Kevin" <Kevin.Bortis@....ch>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: AW: Third draft of musl documentation/manual

What happens if /etc/ld-musl-$(ARCH).path is:
  * present, but not readable?
  * present, but corrupt?

Does it always fallback to the default "/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib"?

The manual text does not describe these cases.

* `../etc/ld-musl-$(ARCH).path`, taken relative to the location of the
  "program interpreter" specified in the program's headers - if
  present, this will be processed as a text file containing the shared
  library search path, with components delimited by newlines or
  colons. If absent, a default path of
  `"/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib"` will be used. Not used by
  static-linked programs.

  Kevin