Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:10:33 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: libm cleanup

i did some libm cleanups

remaining math todos:
- remove STRICT_ASSIGN, it does not make sense
(we require c99 assign semantics anyway)
- simplify the long double ifdefs (only check
LDBL_MANT_DIG the max exp is fixed)
- export efficient long double macros in math.h
(at least x!=x for isnan)
- change more float/double to float_t/double_t
- freebsd has new long double exp* and log
i need to see if they make sense for musl
- precise complex functions: freebsd did arc trig
functions recently so at least we can borrow those
- log*, pow, __rem_pio still needs signed int cleanup