Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 00:41:06 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Initial draft of musl documentation/manual

Hi all,

The big agenda item for the next release is drafting the official
documentation for musl. While this task still has a long way to go,
and much of it is still a skeleton, there's also a decent amount of
actual content, and it's helping me come up with ideas for other
content that should be included.

Comments on the draft are welcome, especially on the matter of
additional topics that readers might expect to find which I have
overlooked.. For reference, it's based on the outline in the "New docs
outline" thread on the mailing list, from 2012-11-15.

One more thing: the format of the document is presently Markdown
(http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/). I may switch to
something else in the future, but Markdown tends to be my favorite
from a standpoint of being fully readable as plain text and also
producing decent formatted output in HTML (and other formats, via
conversion from HTML). Comments on this bikeshed topic are also
welcome, I suppose, unless it gets out of hand...

Rich

View attachment "manual4.txt" of type "text/plain" (5577 bytes)