Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:37:58 -0700
From: Kirk Terrell <knjterrell@...luelight.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Embedded Distro (ELFS)

I appreciate the feedback I've received, and being posted to the distros
supporting Musl. My "distro" is a fork from CLFS, I don't want to create
confusion by having it posted as CLFS ( I refer to it as ELFS). I've
posted an X86 version with the following upgrades:
     *Busybox 1.21.1
     *Musl 0.9.12
     *Updated --host to --target to reduce confusion when building Musl
     *Corrected the repository branch being pointed to for downloads.
     *de-listed uClibc versions.