Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:12:39 -0500
From: Strake <strake888@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: embedded newbies site.

On 21/07/2013, Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net> wrote:
> What did you have in mind?

>> > - efficient (elegant) programming
>> >    - Why C and scritpting languages, why NOT C++ and autoconf

This. Too, why not glib, and other such garbage.

>> >    - tradeoffs
>> >      - code reuse

including, particularly, polymorphism and composability.

>> >      - transaction granularity
>> >      - taking advantage of SMP without going crazy

I leave these to someone less ignorant on the matter.

I would note too that computers are meant to save our time, including,
perhaps above all, the hackers who write code for them. This often
seems ignored or forgotten.