Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:40:38 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Request for volunteers

* Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net> [2013-07-04 13:05:06 -0500]:
> >5. Rigorous testing. My ideal vision of this role is having somebody
> >   who takes a look at each bug fix committed and writes test cases
> >   for the bug and extrapolates tests for possible related bugs that
> >   haven't yet been found. And who reads the glibc bug tracker so we
> >   can take advantage of their bug reports too.
>
> Is the Linux Test Project relevant?

most of their tests are for kernel related features
some of them are pretty outdated (stress testing floppy io..)
and not very high quality (mostly written by ibm folks)
there is a large set of 'openhpi' tests and the entire
posix_testsuit (already audited), there is a fair amount
of network tests, mostly sctp and nfs

it seems a bit messy and not quite what we want