Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 22:09:13 +0200
From: Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: High-priority library replacements?

2013/4/25 Gregor Pintar <grpintar@...il.com>:
> Hello.

> I am working on cryptographic library. It's far from being finished.
> I would be very glad, if someone could look at it.
> Currently I have problems with API design so help would be welcome.
> It isn't in git yet.
> You can get it here:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83450675/kripto/kripto.tar.gz
> I have plans for SSL library on top of it, but it could take years.

@Gregor Pintar
What do you think about using tropicssl on libkripto (aka libssl and
libcrypto in openssl)?

I looked at the difference between PolarSSL and tropicssl and
differences are often purely cosmetic. I think we can apply the
following changes in PolarSSL to tropicssl and thereby gain a small
SSL library under a BSD license.

http://gitorious.org/tropicssl

Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Daniel